17 12
发新话题
打印

绝对有用的纯面试急用的英语

面霸应届生求职网欢迎您!

绝对有用的纯面试急用的英语

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.
    你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!

A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
    依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。


Q: Give me a summary of your current job description.
    对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。

A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.
    我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。


Q: Why did you leave your last job?
    你为什么离职呢?

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.
    我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。

A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.
    我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。
我们将用真诚与汗水为广大职友提供服务!你们的支持与回复是对我们最大的支持!mianbar站务组
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
我们将用真诚与汗水为广大职友提供服务!你们的支持与回复是对我们最大的支持!mianbar站务组
A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
    我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。


Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure?
    你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?你能承受工作上的压力吗?

A: Yes, I think so.

A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.
    这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。


Q: What is your strongest trait(s)?
    你个性上最大的特点是什么?

A: Helpfulness and caring.
    乐于助人和关心他人。

A: Adaptability and sense of humor.
    适应能力和幽默感。

A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.
    乐观和友爱。
我们将用真诚与汗水为广大职友提供服务!你们的支持与回复是对我们最大的支持!mianbar站务组
面霸应届生求职网欢迎您!
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
    你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?

A: (pause a few seconds)
    (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)

    They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.
    他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。

A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.
    他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。


Q: What personality traits do you admire?
    你欣赏哪种性格的人?)

A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.
    诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。

A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit.
    有"实际行动"的人。
我们将用真诚与汗水为广大职友提供服务!你们的支持与回复是对我们最大的支持!mianbar站务组

TOP

Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?
    作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?

A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.
    我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。

A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.
    我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。


Q: How do you normally handle criticism?
    你通常如何处理別人的批评?

A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.
    沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。

A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later.
    我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。


Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?
    在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?
我们将用真诚与汗水为广大职友提供服务!你们的支持与回复是对我们最大的支持!mianbar站务组
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.
    胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。

A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.
    不能接受新思想的那些取。


Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?
    你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?

A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.
    我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。


Q: How do you handle your failure?
    你怎样对待自己的失敗?

A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given
a second chance to correct my mistake.
    我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。


Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.
    什么会让你有成就感?
我们将用真诚与汗水为广大职友提供服务!你们的支持与回复是对我们最大的支持!mianbar站务组

TOP

A: Doing my best job for your company.
    为贵公司竭力效劳。

A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability.
    尽我所能,完成一个项目。


Q: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?
    假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?

A: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others.
    我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。

A: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions.
    我乐意捐给教育机构。


Q: What is most important in your life right now?
    眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?

A: To get a job in my field is most important to me.
    对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。
我们将用真诚与汗水为广大职友提供服务!你们的支持与回复是对我们最大的支持!mianbar站务组

TOP

A: To secure employment hopefully with your company.
    希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。


Q: What current issues concern you the most?
    目前什么事是你最关心的?

A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry.
    目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。


Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?
    你会在本公司服务多久呢?

A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.
    只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。


Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?
    你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?
我们将用真诚与汗水为广大职友提供服务!你们的支持与回复是对我们最大的支持!mianbar站务组
A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.
    我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。

A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.
    我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。

A: erhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.
    也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。

    (如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:)
    It would be premature for me to predict this.
    现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。

    (甚至还可以打趣的说:)
    Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.
    (或 CEO 或 president)说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!


Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?
    你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?

A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.
    薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。
我们将用真诚与汗水为广大职友提供服务!你们的支持与回复是对我们最大的支持!mianbar站务组

TOP

面霸应届生求职网欢迎您!
A: (假如你有家眷,可以说:)
    To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support.
    坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。


Other Tips  其它建议


Know something about the organization you are applying to.
了解一些你申请工作单位的情况。

Dress properly. Don't shake hand with the interviewer until he/she extends his/her hand.
穿着要得体,人家伸手时才握手。

Don't sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer.
人家未请,先別坐下。

Make eye-contact with the interviewer during the interview.
面试时,眼睛要看着对方。

Listen actively and stay calm.
注意听,保持冷静。

If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners.
被邀吃饭时,要特別注意餐桌礼节。
我们将用真诚与汗水为广大职友提供服务!你们的支持与回复是对我们最大的支持!mianbar站务组
 17 12
发新话题